A few states have moved beyond marketing and communication in their branding efforts, and they are attempting to plan for the future with the brand in mind. Their work is a great reminder that a brand is about far more than a logo; it is about committing to a shared vision of what quality means in CTE.
Tips for using the brand to plan for the future in your state:
- Take a look at your foundational documents, including the mission and vision of CTE in your state, and revise them to include more of the CTE Brand Message and the CTE Vision.
- Develop long-range goals for implementing a well-rounded branding campaign.
- Introduce state legislation that can provide long-term direction for CTE in your state.
- Examine all CTE resources your state creates, and work to make sure they are of the highest quality.
- Develop a speaker series focused on topics that relate to the CTE brand message and the five point of the CTE Vision.
Additional CTE resources from NASDCTEc:
- Reflect, Transform, Lead: A New Vision for CTE
- Making the Difference Video
- CTE: Learning that works for America Video
- Fact sheets
- CTE Brand Paragraph
These resources can help your state get started on the path to lasting change!