For the first time ever, CareerTech VISION will offer a Career Cluster-focused conference track with concurrent sessions featuring this critical framework for CTE. The sessions are all organized around the 10 components of a Rigorous Program of Study, and offer actionable information and practices for both state and local CTE leaders as well as secondary and postsecondary CTE instructors.
CareerTech VISION is the largest annual gathering of CTE educators and administrators in the country, and this partnership will allow participants to access an even more powerful professional development experience. The conference will be held in New Orleans on November 19-22, 2015.
Register today at www.careertechvision.com !
- John White, State Superintendent of Education, Louisiana
- State CTE Directors from Alabama, California, Florida, Louisiana, North Carolina & North Dakota
- Tim Lawrence, Executive Director, and Kelly Horton, Director of Marketing and Membership Services, SkillsUSA
- Winners of the 2015 Excellence in Action Award
- Local secondary and postsecondary CTE leaders from across the country, ranging from Arizona and Alabama to Kansas and California
- Implementing and Measuring Career Readiness Standards
- Leveraging Re-Imagined Employer Advisory Committees: A Strategy For Driving Quality in CTE in Louisiana
- California’s Success in Building Secondary-Postsecondary Collaboration
- Lessons Learned from the Office of Career, Adult and Technical Education (OCTAE)’s Rigorous Programs of Study Initiative
- Scaling Alabama’s Career Coaches
- Balancing the Quantity and Quality of Industry-Recognized Credentials
- Recognizing (and Evaluating) Excellence in STEM
- Global Competencies Across the Career Clusters
- The Best of the Best: Excellence in Action Award Winners
Not familiar with the National Career Clusters Framework? Learn more about it here and explore all of the resources we have to offer to support Career Clusters.