CTE: Learning that works for America Video
CTE is working across the nation to enable students of all ages to excel in their education, and secure high-demand jobs. This video represents the rich and diverse brand of CTE. It highlights students of a range of talents, backgrounds and ages, and in a mix of industries in which CTE helps student succeed. The 1 minute 30 second video was developed to embody the spirit of the campaign.
Let people know that CTE works and share this video with others.
- Post it on your department, school, college, organization or business Web site
- Use it as an introduction for your presentations.
CTE: Making the Difference
CTE is leading positive change in secondary, postsecondary and adult education, with innovative programs that are making a difference nationwide. CTE: Making the Difference is a high-energy 3-minute video highlighting the many ways CTE is working for America by improving high school graduation rates, lowering drop outs rates, increasing the number of students going on to college, and preparing them for careers.
We encourage you to use this video to help increase awareness, understanding and support for CTE. Here are a few suggestions:
- Use the CTE video as an icebreaker during your presentations. It’s a great way to introduce the subject, focus your audience’s attention, and kick off discussions.
- Share it with your peers, teachers, parents, students, business and industry, and policy makers via your social networks.
- Feature it on your website