CTE: Learning that works for America Video
Let people know that CTE works and share this video with others.
- Post it on your department, school, college, organization or business Web site
- Use it as an introduction for your presentations.
CTE: Making the Difference
- Use the CTE video as an icebreaker during your presentations. It’s a great way to introduce the subject, focus your audience’s attention, and kick off discussions.
- Share it with your peers, teachers, parents, students, business and industry, and policy makers via your social networks.
- Feature it on your website
10 Ways to Market CTE Now Video
As you explore the range of promotional materials, take a few moments to watch this video about how you can promote CTE right now. Dave Buchholz, from marketing firm David & Associates, shared a top 10 to-do list for the CTE community during the 2010 NASDCTEc Spring Meeting.