Only through shared commitment and shared ownership among leaders and practitioners at all levels will the possibility and aspiration of CTE Without Limits be realized. To that end, Advance CTE is launching an effort to provide a cohort of four-five states with 10 months of intensive technical assistance to advance the principle(s) and actions within CTE Without Limits most critical to strengthening their career preparation ecosystems and providing each learner with the greatest opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Build capacity within states to develop and strengthen their cohesive, flexible and responsive career preparation ecosystems through cross-sector partnerships and a shared action plan;
- Build sharable and scalable proof points around specific principles and actions within CTE Without Limits that can inspire and inform broader action and implementation across the nation; and
- Foster cross-state sharing and collaboration, with CTE Without Limits as a common anchor point.
State Teams. The application must be approved and signed by the State CTE Director.
Grant Execution Timeline
December 2021 - October 2022
Join an optional virtual office hour on October 22 at 3-4 pm ET or November 3 at 3-4 pm ET for an overview of the application and to ask any questions pertaining to the application and selection process. RSVP to Kate Kreamer at email@example.com to receive meeting information.
November 9, 2021 at 5:00 pm ET
How to Apply
- Complete the CTE Without Limits State Capacity Tool
- Complete the application and budget template
- Obtain signature of State CTE Director
- Submit application prior to November 9, 2021
Advance CTE has also released its hallmark implementation vision tool. Pushing the Limits: A Roadmap for Advancing CTE Without Limits provides a step-by-step guide for states to conduct an initial alignment assessment, identify top areas for action, and develop implementation strategies for one or multiple vision principles.