Planning and performing government functions at the local, state and federal levels, including governance, national security, foreign service, planning, revenue and taxation, and regulations.
Government & Public Administration Career Cluster
- The Common Career Technical Core with performance elements (PDF)
- Knowledge & Skills Statements (PDF, Excel)
- Plan of Study (PDF, Excel)
- Career Cluster Frame (PDF), which provides a broad overview for each Career Cluster, including Essential Knowledge and Skills, the types of educational topics studied within a particular Career Pathway, and a listing of sample Career Specialties or occupations.
- Relevant credentials (Word)
National Security Pathway
Foreign Service Pathway
Revenue & Taxation
Public Management & Administration Pathway