About Resource Center
About the Learning that Works Resource Center
The Learning that Works Resource Center serves as a repository for high-quality resources to support Career Technical Education (CTE) policy and practice at the local, state and national level.
CTE professionals are invited to explore, download and use the resources as well as reach out to Advance CTE at email@example.com for additional support and technical assistance.
Types of Materials
The Resource Center is a curated set of materials, with established criteria in place. Specifically, for a resource to be included, it must:
- Align with the priorities of the New Skills ready network
- Priority 1: Rigor and quality in career pathways for ALL learners
- Priority 2: Real-world work experiences
- Priority 3: Seamless transitions to support postsecondary success
- Priority 4: Closing equity gaps
- Align with the five principles of Without Limits: A Shared Vision for the Future of Career Technical Education
- Promote equitable access to high-quality career pathways
- Provide actionable information and have clear utility for state and local leaders in today’s policy environment
- Not promote, solicit for or advertise for commercial products, programs, or services
The Resource Center is updated regularly. If you have a question about a resource or notice an error, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to expedite our ability to review your email and respond, please include a link to the resource in question, as well as any other supporting materials, such as screenshots or external information.
The development and maintenance of the Center is funded through the New Skills ready network, a partnership of Advance CTE and Education Strategy Group, and funded by JPMorgan Chase & Co. The individual resources within the Center are sourced from a wide variety of organizations.