Preparing individuals for employment in career pathways that relate to families and human needs such as counseling and mental health services, family and community services, personal care, and consumer services.
Human Services Career Cluster
- Common Career Technical Core standards with performance elements (PDF)
- Knowledge & Skills Statements (PDF, Excel)
- Plan of Study (PDF, Excel)
- Career Cluster Frame (PDF), which provides a broad overview for each Career Cluster, including Essential Knowledge and Skills, the types of educational topics studied within a particular Career Pathway, and a listing of sample Career Specialties or occupations.
- Relevant credentials (Word)
Early Childhood Development & Services Pathway
Counseling & Mental Health Services Pathway
Family & Community Services Pathway
Personal Care Services Pathway
Consumer Services Pathway