Secondary CTE Enrollment
Postsecondary CTE Enrollment
Want to Compare States?
Compare states across a variety of criteria such as Accountability, Perkins Funding, Administration and Governance, and Program Quality. Spreadsheets of the data are also available for download.
- Graduation Rate
- Go on to Postsecondary Education
- Earn a Postsecondary Credential, Certificate, or Diploma
- Placed in Employment, Military Service or Apprenticeships Within Six Months
State CTE Director
- Through statewide advisory committees/boards
- Aligning programs of study with career pathways
- Sharing labor market information
Mississippi’s SQSS indicator includes a CCR indicator and an Acceleration indicator, each of which is worth 50 points, or 5 percent of the total high school score. The CCR indicator is based on performance on the ACT.
The Acceleration indicator consists of a participation component (based on students enrolled in AP, IB, dual credit, AICE or industry certification courses) and a performance component (based on students earning 3+ on an AP exam, earning a C+ in a dual credit/dual enrollment course, earning a 4+ on an IB exam, or passing an industry certification exam).