- A shared statewide vision;
- Ongoing and meaningful alignment and collaboration across the K-12, postsecondary and workforce systems;
- A commitment to equity and learner supports;
- A commitment to quality programs;
- Systems for attracting, retaining and developing CTE instructors;
- The use of data-driven decisionmaking; and
- A strong system of supports to ensure fidelity of implementation.
These hallmarks of a strong Perkins V state plan offer insights into how states are addressing the significant changes under Perkins V while taking advantage of the opportunities and flexibilities awarded, along with specific state highlights and promising innovations.
Read the executive summary here.