The CTE: Learning that Works for America® brand represents a commitment to a Career Technical Education (CTE) system that ensures all learners are successful in their education and careers. This guide from Advance CTE helps stakeholders at the state and local levels think through how to best use the brand to reinforce their communication efforts and advance their strategic priorities. The guide outlines seven key steps for stakeholders:
- Clarify your overall communications goals;
- Identify key audiences;
- Create and tailor your message;
- Choose the right messenger;
- Apply the brand and select appropriate channels;
- Communicate often and at key times; and
- Measure your success.
A useful tool for state and local leaders, this guide features examples of effective communication about CTE from numerous states.