The field of Career Technical Education (CTE) is multi-faceted, with a diverse delivery system offering a wide range programs. To support CTE leaders in the adoption, implementation and advocacy of high-quality CTE programs, NASDCTEc regularly releases useful and timely resources, such as issue briefs and fact sheets, highlighting cutting edge models, new advances in the field, and key topics for discussion.
In this section, you will find a wide array of issue and policy briefs, developed by NASDCTEc on critical topics in CTE; informative and advocacy-oriented videos; "CTE Monthly" Advocacy Newsletter, which is co-developed by NASDCTEc and ACTE; and a collection of relevant research from other organizations.
- Interpreting and Using State Perkins Data for Program Improvement
- Disaggregating Gender for the Nontraditional Accountability Measure
- Fast Facts from Perkins 5 Year Plans
- Testing Issues and Concerns: An Introductory Presentation to the State Directors of Career and Technical Education
- Sharing the Vision of a National Item Bank to Support Career Technical Education Assessment