Planning, management, and movement of people, materials, and goods by road, pipeline, air, rail and water and related professional support services such as transportation infrastructure planning and management, logistics services, mobile equipment and facility maintenance.
Transportation, Distribution & Logistics Career Cluster
- Common Career Technical Core standards with performance elements (PDF)
- Knowledge & Skills Statements (PDF, Excel)
- Plan of Study (PDF, Excel)
- Career Cluster Frame (PDF), which provides a broad overview for each Career Cluster, including Essential Knowledge and Skills, the types of educational topics studied within a particular Career Pathway, and a listing of sample Career Specialties or occupations.
- Relevant credentials (Word)
Transportation Operations Pathway
Logistics Planning & Management Services Pathway
Warehousing & Distribution Center Operations Pathway
Facility & Mobile Equipment Maintenance Pathway
Transportation Systems/Infrastructure Planning, Management & Regulation Pathway
Health, Safety & Environmental Management Pathway
Sales & Service Pathway