This module introduces audiences to Career Clusters including:
- What are Career Clusters?
- How are Career Clusters structured?
- How do Career Clusters connect with workforce and economic development?
- How do Career Clusters connect with the educational system?
- What are the benefits of implementing The National Career Clusters Framework?
- How does a school, community, or state get started with Career Clusters implementation?
- What Career Clusters resources are available?
Valuable resources needed to initiate the adoption and implementation of Career Clusters accompany the guide, including a CD with customizable resources such as a PowerPoint presentation, handouts, and activities and a set of Career Cluster pocket guides.
Item #: CC9021