We want to learn more about and recognize high-quality and high-impact programs of study happening in every corner of the country. We encourage you to apply for the 2015 Excellence in Action award, or pass along this information to any stellar programs of study you know.
By lifting up model programs, NASDCTEc will shine a light on exemplary programs of study and provide examples to be used in our advocacy and communications efforts over the year. Each winning program of study will be featured in our communications, marketing and advocacy materials, and used during Congressional visits, with members of the media and other CTE stakeholders to support a more positive image of CTE. Learn more about last year’s winners here.
Winners will receive:
- A banner to hang in their school or institution of higher education.
- A digital banner (i.e., a customized logo) to use in email and print materials as they so choose.
- Travel to and one-night accommodations in Washington, D.C. for the award winner to be recognized at an awards ceremony on April 8, 2015.
Winners will be featured:
- At an awards ceremony on April 8, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- In a national press release that will be distributed to national media.
- NASDCTEc will also create individualized press releases for each winner, which will be distributed to State CTE Directors.
- In a one-pager, used as part of NASDCTEc’s federal advocacy toolkit.
- In a monthly newsletter sent to members of Congress.
- On webinars and/or conferences during the year.
- In a stand-alone blog on NADSCTEc’s Learning that Works blog.
- On the NASDCTEc website.
Katie Fitzgerald, Communications Associate