Registration for the 2017 Advance CTE Spring Meeting is now open! We hope you will join us May 2-4, 2017, in Washington, DC, to explore the major issues impacting and influencing Career Technical Education (CTE) today.
The annual Advance CTE Spring Meeting draws CTE leaders from nearly every state. This year, you can expect to:
- Network with your peers from across the country and share best practices
- Celebrate the one-year anniversary of Putting Learner Success First: A Shared Vision for the Future of CTE
- Engage national experts about the prospects for reauthorizing the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act and the Higher Education Act
- Learn about how other states are implementing the Every Student Succeeds Act and the Workforce and Innovation and Opportunity Act to advance high-quality CTE
- Honor high-quality CTE programs of study during our annual Excellence in Action Awards ceremony