This Resource Center contains four types of materials:
- Case studies to profile and draw lessons learned from innovations and trends in career readiness strategies;
- Research/ Reports to build an evidence base and inform readers about the latest research and information;
- Tools and guides to assist in the design and implementation of states’ career preparation systems; and
- Policies, including career readiness-focused legislation, regulations and administrative actions, to provide models and promising practices to state leaders.
The Resource Center is a curated set of materials, with established criteria in place. Specifically, for a resource to be included, it must:
- Align with the priorities of the New Skills ready network
- Priority 1: Rigor and quality in career pathways for ALL learners
- Priority 2: Real-world work experiences
- Priority 3: Seamless transitions to support postsecondary success
- Priority 4: Closing equity gaps
- Align with the five principles of Without Limits: A Shared Vision for the Future of Career Technical Education
- Promote equitable access to high-quality career pathways
- Provide actionable information and have clear utility for state and local leaders in today’s policy environment
- Not promote, solicit for or advertise for commercial products, programs, or services
The Resource Center will be updated regularly. If you have a resource that you would like to be reviewed for inclusion in the Learning that Works Resource Center, please complete this form. For any questions or suggestions for how we can improve upon the Resource Center, feel free to contact us or check out our Frequently Asked Questions.