Stimulus Funding Resources
- State Uses of Relief Funds for CTE Memo
Trends on how states have made commitments to use federal coronavirus pandemic relief funding for purposes related to CTE.
- Coronavirus Relief Funds Blog Series
Perkins V Resources
- Perkins V Implementation
Resources to help guide you through understanding and planning for Perkins V.
- PowerPoint: An Overview of the New CTE Law: Perkins V
This members-only PowerPoint covers the main tenets of Perkins V and is designed to be customied and modified to reflect a state’s context.
- Talking Points: An Overview of the New CTE Law: Perkins V
This members-only resource provides suggested talking points for the PowerPoint slide deck above and is designed to be customized and modified to reflect a state’s context.
- Advance CTE and the Association for Career and Technical Education published a resource to help state leaders quantify the impact of the pandemic and determine whether or not to revise their Perkins V state-determined performance levels. Mitigating Unanticipated Circumstances: Resetting Perkins V State Determined Performance Levels During the COVID-19 Pandemic describes four steps states can take to decide whether and how they might revise their performance targets as a result of the pandemic.
View the recording.
Perkins IV Resources
- Leveraging the Perkins Basic State Grant to Advance High-quality CTE
This members-only resource focuses on how states are leveraging Perkins’ flexible funding opportunities, such as state leadership funds, the reserve fund, and incentive grants, to improve program quality.
- Coordination between Career Technical Education & State Initiatives
This members-only resource focuses particularly on CTE coordination with secondary education and high school reform, workforce development and STEM and explores the trends over time in the levels of coordination State Directors reported between CTE and these initiatives.
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Resources
- WIOA Infrastructure Summary and Analysis – This document provides an overview of the final regulations for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act’s (WIOA) one-stop system infrastructure provisions.